Manage the complexities of service orders by using an integrated system to efficiently manage the entire service life cycle process.
Service and Work Order Management
- Create, assign and monitor service requests
- Manage customer equipment and installed equipment
- Warranty visibility and the billing of time and materials
- Improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs and increase revenue by reducing the service-to- cash cycle.
- Service orders, Inventory Items and service procedures
- Service objects can contain the hourly rate, number of hours and detailed description of services to be performed
- Service orders could be for any type equipment
Track Equipment Service Records
- Equipment sold by your company – a serial number and related history can be added to the service order. if on the other hand there is no history and the equipment was purchased elsewhere then you can create a service order for the customer very quickly.
- Services could cover warranties, repairs and any service requiring item sales and maintenance.
- Assign service orders to Technicians
- Generate Purchase orders for items required to complete the service order
- Review service orders for any pending work or for service order waiting on parts, Run reports on technician productivity and service profitability…