Retail Management Software Support Specialist (Charlotte, North Carolina)
Immediate Opening for TWO candidates (Full time or part-time leading to Full Time)
The role will be extraordinarily challenging and requires high intelligence, some curiosity, motivation to learn, and a knack for understanding how to use our software solution successfully.
As you learn our system, you will be handling configurations for new clients, helping clients with using our retail management system and troubleshooting. Documenting issues in our Help Desk Portal, client training over the phone and assisting with software support calls from existing clients.
Concurrently, you will be developing expertise in how we can make our system easier to use. We’re looking for someone to drive results.
This is a great growth opportunity for the right individual.
- Passionate about client success
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Prior project management
- Team focused
- Focus on deliverables
- Take direction and work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working with small to large scale projects
- Seeks opportunities to excel and help others
- Desire to grow with company because this position’s path will lead to other opportunities
- Technical aptitude and background highly desired
- Learn to use our retail management software quickly
- Ability to troubleshoot POS Peripherals (Receipt Printers, bar-code label printers, credit card readers, etc..) Network printing, Credit Card Processing, Simple Network connectivity setup, Router and DSL/Cable connection setup/troubleshooting
- Comfortable leading conversations and meetings with both technical and business personnel
- Conduct client webinars (solution demonstrations and training)
- Functional knowledge of our retail management system
- Document procedures as required
- Assisting clients in solving functional tasks
- Able to juggle and prioritize numerous tasks from multiple customer’s in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in requirements and communicate to project teams
- Interact with other project resources and coordinate resources when needed
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prefer at least a 2 year degree in computer field or similar experience.
- Must be able to work alone and in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software a must.
- Experience communicating with all levels internally and externally
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years computer support or Retail Point Of Sale Software Experience (training materials would be provided)
- Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve issues
- Computer proficiency (including internet and software)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability for some very light travel
- Have a desire to enjoy work and team members