Apparel Store POS
Realtime POS can help you be more profitable with your Apparel Store
A Point Of Sale system offers a wealth of information to be more profitable.
Here are some of the questions you may be asking youself & how we would solve them:
- Do you know what the value of your inventory stock is?
- Do you know how well the styles are selling?
- Do you know what style colors & sizes are selling well?
- Do you know WHEN to mark down items (timing is everything)?
- Do you know how many times you mark down these items and are the mark downs eating into your profit margin?
- Do you know your top selling items?
- Do you know your top selling Departments, categories & subcategories?
- Do you know what your profits are on a daily or hourly basis?
- Do you know who your top customers are? how many times have they shopped with you?
You need Retail metrics to keep an eye on your profit margins. In high fashion retail what you buy today may not be available next season, capture maximum margins using our retail metrics before markdowns.
Turn, IMU (Initial Mark Up), BOH (Beginning On Hand), AUR (Average Unit Retail), Mark Down Sell Through % and many others will give you the pulse of your boutique operation on a daily basis & help in maximizing profits.
And many more profit busting questions….
Your Point Of Sale system can manage your customer buying preferences. This will allow you to customize your merchandise for better recurring sales.
The biggest benefit of a Point Of Sale system is the amount of time it saves you, your staff and your customers.
A Point Of Sale system makes more time available to spend on the decisions that really make a difference in your business. It automates your ordering and receiving process along with your entire inventory. Furthermore, it only takes minutes to add merchandise for global sales and make cost changes.
Contact us to learn more & to setup a free demonstration/consultation. You owe it to yourself…